Welcome to Ignitorindia.com or Rx Healthcare Limited (Parent Company)!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ignitorindia.com Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ignitorindia.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Ignitorindia.com or Rx Healthcare Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ignitorindia.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Ignitorindia.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Ignitorindia.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Ignitorindia.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Ignitorindia.com
- Redistribute content from Ignitorindia.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ignitorindia.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ignitorindia.com,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ignitorindia.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ignitorindia.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ignitorindia.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations at our sole discretion.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ignitorindia.com logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from ignitorindia.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on ignitorindia.com Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Innova Formulations Private Limited’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Ignitoror Rx Healthcare (Parent Company)to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Ignitorindia.com Website are provided “as is”. Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on ignitorindia.com Website, even if Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ignitorindia.com Website may include technical, typographical, incomplete information or photographic errors. Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Ignitor or Rx Healthcare (Parent Company) of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Your Privacy
- Governing Law
Any claim related to ignitorindia.com Website shall be governed by the laws of the country “India” without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
Shipping and Delivery
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse Rx Healthcare Limited at Delhi by reputed courier agencies. Ordered products can be delivered to your destination within 5-15 working days. However, the delivery process may take 5-18 days to get complete in the locations that come in a difficult coverage zone.
Return and Exchange
At ignitorindia.com, we continuously endeavor to provide you the best and easiest shopping experience. However, ignitorindia.com or Rx Healthcare Limited Store will not be responsible for any damaged or opened product after delivery, we will not exchange or return any product used or opened product once delivered. Rx Healthcare Limited Store is not responsible for any damage caused after product delivery.
In the situation of any problem or quality issue associated with the delivered product, you can contact our customer care service team at +91 9779667879 within 24 hours of the product delivery.
- We can exchange or return any product if the received item is unused, intact, saleable and in an undamaged condition with original packaging and receipt.
- Return and exchange requests will be subject to checking and inspection by Rx Healthcare Limited
- The product should be in its original packaging & with the product invoice.
- Postage & shipping will not be refunded.
- Once your request accompanied with return or exchange or refund is accepted, the further process will be completed within 7-21 working days.
Any purchased good may be eligible for return /replace/refund within 7 days from the date of product delivery if fulfills the following conditions….Sold/ delivered in physically damaged condition.